Erectile dysfunction is a common problem affecting over 50% of men over the age of 40. In India, around 20% of men across all age groups and 30% of men below the age of 40 deal with the problem of erectile dysfunction. It is a problem in which a man is unable to maintain an erection, and thus, faces issues during intercourse.
Testosterone is the main hormone in men that plays a key role in libido, bone strength, sperm, fat distribution, sex hormone production, and other masculine traits. The levels of testosterone hormone begin to decrease at a rate of 1 percent after a man hits 30. Does that mean low testosterone levels lead to erectile dysfunction?
Does low testosterone levels cause ED?
Low testosterone may not be the only reason that causes erectile dysfunction, in fact, it may have nothing to do with the problem. However, low testosterone results in obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular issues as well. So it may not be the main reason but could possibly be the underlying factor in the other reasons that lead to erectile dysfunction. So increasing your testosterone levels using the best testo booster will not only help with the erectile dysfunction problem but will help with the other health issues as well.
It is hard to decide whether ED is caused due to low testosterone or other reasons or a combination of reasons that include low testosterone levels as well. For this, you have to see if you have all other signs indicating low testosterone levels such as low semen volume, hair loss, fatigue, decreased muscle bass, low blood counts, etc.
Consulting with a male infertility doctor or urologist is the only way to determine the exact cause behind erectile dysfunction. As you may have other health issues such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol levels, or other psychogenic issues that may have a direct link to the erectile dysfunction problem. Not to mention, low testosterone levels give rise to problems like stress, memory problems, anxiety, or depression, which further results in problems such as erectile dysfunction.
Almost every health condition or disease may have something to do with erectile dysfunction and can be the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction. To know the reason behind it you have to visit a general physician or a specialised urologist. If you think it is too soon to call a doctor, then start taking the testo booster natural supplements for boosting your testosterone levels since they do not produce any side effects and it is safe to take them in small doses.
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is a complicated problem and the causes for it can be more than low testosterone levels. There is a high possibility that low testosterone levels lead to a reduction in sexual desire, which can further result in problems like difficulty maintaining the erection, which is erectile dysfunction. So it is crucial that you work on improving your testosterone levels using natural and best testo booster supplements. Taking synthetic supplements may help in increasing testosterone levels, but they come with many side effects and can give rise to different problems or may aggravate male reproductive organs issues like erectile dysfunction. Natural supplements is the safest way to increase your testosterone levels and improve your overall health.
There can be many causes of erectile dysfunction and men with high testosterone levels may also face this issue. Amongst the main causes of erectile dysfunction, heart diseases top the list since cardiovascular issues happen due to high cholesterol. Also, plaque build-up in the arteries leads to some other health issues such as diabetes, hypertension, high blood pressure, which together become the cause behind erectile dysfunction, so everything is correlated. Such health issues restrict the flow of blood to the male reproductive organ and can give rise to erectile dysfunction as excess blood is required to maintain an erection. Testosterone boosters provide a permanent solution to low Testosterone levels.
Whilst there is no alternative for a proper consultation with an urologist and a medical treatment, for now, commit to naturally boosting your testosterone levels by using some Ayurvedic testo booster. Also, you can use the tips to naturally boost your testosterone levels that may help cure erectile dysfunction. Consulting with the doctor and getting medical treatment is important besides trying some tips for boosting your testosterone levels.
Even alcohol consumption or smoking can cause erectile dysfunction, where low testosterone levels have no role to play. Whilst psychological problems such as anxiety, stress, depression, hypertension, can also be attributed to erectile dysfunction. In some instances, injuries, medical treatments, or the use of certain medicines and procedures can damage the male reproductive system and may cause erectile dysfunction.
- 1. Start exercising. Physical activity is directly linked to testosterone levels, and having a regular exercise routine supports the production of testosterone. Try a combination of jogging, cycling, and weight training, to make the workouts interesting.
2. Stress less. Since stress is amongst the symptoms of low testosterone levels and erectile dysfunction, you can work to eliminate stress from your life. You cannot avoid work to avoid stress, so make peace with that, but there is an option to back out in most conditions. All you have to do is just avoid any situation that might trigger you or stress you out as much as you can.
3. Healthy weight. Obesity is another cause of low testosterone levels, so you have to include more leafy greens and fibre into your diet to maintain a good weight. Eliminating excess fat effortlessly removes most of your health issues, and low testosterone levels are probably one of them.
4. Good sleep. The importance of good sleep is known to all, so it is time that you get serious about getting optimal sleep to increase your testosterone levels and to keep other health issues at bay. Try to get at least a seven-hour sleep.
5. Natural supplement. Certain supplements like ashwagandha, shilajit, zinc, and magnesium, especially the natural or Ayurvedic supplements help in stimulating testosterone production. So along with a good diet, sticking to good testosterone booster supplements is the best you can do to naturally and substantially increase your testosterone levels.
Testoboost is one of the best testosterone booster supplements on the market. It contains Ashwagandha, Shilajit, and Safed Musli, so everything that you need in a natural supplement to increase your testosterone levels is there in this Ayurvedic supplement. Testoboost does not have any additives and can be consumed daily. The natural ingredients used in it are totally clean and are made keeping in mind the safety of the consumer.