Delightful flavor and miraculous benefits, Ajwa Date is a promising fruit having an abundant history.
Ajwa Dates are stemmed from the Date Palm tree; one amongst the ancient trees of Saudi Arabia. Date Palm trees are incredibly tall up to 100 feet and the Date Palm fruit on it is capable of growing 12 inches.
Heavenly Fruit from Ancient Times
Dates are believed to be grown, cultivated, and consumed from 5000 BC in the nation of Moses (important prophet in Christianity). It is considered a sacred fruit, a blessing, and a gift delivered from heaven. Dates were a part of the Man-o-Salwa foods category that were thought to be heavenly foods bestowed upon the nation by God to fulfill their hunger.
However, their supply was later confiscated since the nation failed to admire this heavenly gift granted to them. The exact list of foods included in the Man-o-Salwa still remains a mystery.
Ahadith- a discourse of the Islamic S.A.W Prophet Muhammad, confirmed Ajwa Dates as a heavenly fruit on earth. He even said that eating 7 dates a day, and one would face no harm from poison or magic that entire day. It is also said that a home with dates is never poor. Al Madina Ajwa Dates From The Finest Farms Of Mecca.
Date cultivation around the world
The existence of Dates is evident from a thousand years since there are evidence and residue of Dates found in the different sites of Egypt after digging and mining. Gradually, the fruit became popular across the ages, and people in different parts of the world started planting and growing Dates.
- Alexander the Great, king of the ancient Greek kingdom, advocated Hellenistic culture during his ruling years, was in charge of introducing the Date Palm to the different countries in the Middle East and Pakistan.
- In the 1200s, Marco Polo brought Date palm seeds to Italy but was not widely cultivated there at that time, however, soon the Dates became a delicious fruit for the people of Europe and were cultivated throughout the continent.
- Spanish explores were responsible for bringing Date palm to Mexico during the 1700s. And at last, the western United States also started cultivating the Date palm in the 1850s.
There are almost a hundred types of dates cultivated around the globe and Ajwa Date is the most popular and loved dates throughout the world. They are a soft, dry, chewy, sweet, and delicious variety of Date Palm. Ajwa Dates are a delectable type of date and provide innumerable health benefits of Ajwa Dates seeds. Does the most Amazing Benefits of Eating Ajwa Dates.
Amazing Nutritional Value of Dates
Ajwa Dates are packed with vitamins, minerals and are considered a power source of nutrients.
- They are rich in potassium that helps in regulating blood pressure and strengthening muscles.
- They have zero cholesterol, fat, and sodium, which is another reason they should be consumed on a regular basis.
- They are enriched with Vitamin B, Vitamin K, calcium, copper, and magnesium, etc.
- They have excellent anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent a lot of inflammation conditions and enhance brain functions.
- It is an excellent fruit to be confused by pregnant women as it aids in promoting natural labor and delivering a healthy baby.
Unique Health Benefits of Ajwa
Amazing for Heart Health
Ajwa Dates are free from cholesterol and are loaded with nutrients, which makes them an excellent remedy for improving heart health. They prevent plaque build-up in the blood vessels that is one of the reasons why severe cardiovascular conditions take place. It aids in increasing metabolism that contributes to good overall heart health.
Maintains your energy levels
Consuming Ajwa Dates, and you would experience high energy levels to perform all kinds of mental and physical tasks. They help in keeping laziness at bay and strengthen your immunity system. It is a great fruit for fitness freaks and athletes.
Cure for male infertility
Ajwa Dates helps in increasing the count of healthy sperm, increasing sex drive, and other conditions that lead to male fertility. The inability to make healthy sperms is one of the main reasons for male infertility, and taking Ajwa Dates can help increase fertility levels in males when consistently consumed for a long period.
Good for abdominal health
One of the best Ajwa Khajoor benefits is that they are great for your abdominal health and helps relieve constipation, indigestion, intestinal problems, and other abdominal issues. Potassium content in Dates aids in smooth and fast digestion and keeps intricate stomach issues away.
Help fight depression
Dates are an incredible fruit for improving mental health and they help combat depression. Improve mental functions keep the stresses at bay and cures anxiety or stress. They also help in amplifying the functions of your nervous and thus, help prevent neuron damage.
Ajwa Dates are considered a nutritional powerhouse and aids in weight loss, reduce oxidative stress, help fight diabetes, have anti-aging properties, and offer a magnitude of other benefits. There is no reason to not include this ancient magical fruit in your daily diet.