What is Amla Juice?
What are the Health Benefits of Amla Juice?
1. A Good Boost to Your Immunity
2. Improvement in Skin
3. Aids in Hair Growth
4. A Rich Source of Antioxidant
Amla is a rich source of antioxidants. Consuming amla juice will help fight oxidative stress, which is a root cause of many chronic diseases, aging, and heart diseases.
5. Improvement in Heart Health
6. Management of your Weight
7. Good for Your Eyes
8. Fight Stress
9. Manage Your Diabetes
10. Suitable for Kidney and Liver Functions
What are Amla Juice's Side Effects?
While there are many health benefits of Amla Juice, one must recognize the potential side effects that they can be exposed to. Before we get into it, we must keep in mind that moderation is the key. Consumption of Amla juice must be strictly checked, and a certified doctor must approve it.
1. Erosion of Tooth Enamel
2. May Experience Gastrointestinal Distress
3. Allergic Reactions
How to Consume Amla Juice?
Rasayanam Ayurveda’s Pure Amla Juice is the highest quality Francis Amla, which helps boost immunity and strength. Here are a few ways that you can consume Amla Juice:
- Buy the highest quality Francis amla juice from Rasayanam Ayurveda and dilute 30ml quantity in water once a day.
- Make fresh amla juice by slicing amla, removing seeds, and blending them in a food processor or juicer.
- You can get Amla juice powder and mix it in water to consume it
- You can make amla-flavored tea
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What happens if we consume Amla Juice daily?
A. Amla juice helps in improving skin and hair health. It will help you fight obesity and strengthen your immune system considerably.
Q. What is the right time to drink Amla Juice?
A. You can consume the Amla juice on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. But make sure that you dissolve it in water and then drink it.
Q. Does Amla burn belly fat?
A. Amla helps in boosting metabolism, which will help in reducing belly fat if you exercise correctly and consume a healthy diet.
Q. How much Amla juice should I consume daily?
A. You can consume 30ml Rasayanam Pure Amla juice in a day by dissolving it in water. But you must contact your physician for specific instructions.
Q. Does amla make skin glow?
A. There are many nutritional benefits of amla. The minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants in amla can reduce fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles to improve skin health.